Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Audition Time



Excited about an upcoming audition for the Maltese Falcon/Casablanca radio drama presented by our community theatre  - the Cheyenne Little Theatre Players.

It will be a reader's theatre production which means no memorization and only two performances. We will be wearing costumes circa 1940s. Lucky for me I don't have to worry. My drama closet is well stocked. 

There are six male characters and only two female characters (it figures!) However, they will need people as announcers and Foley artists for sound effects (footsteps, doors opening, glass breaking, etc.)

This is my first audition since The Odd Couple in 2010. (I didn't get cast but I worked on the stage crew.)

"God, I hope I get it! I hope I get it! How many people does he need?..." (channeling A Chorus Line).

2 comments:

Craig Edwards said...

Oh this is so exciting! I hope you get something - but it sounds like fun even if you're doing crew stuff! Break a leg! Keep us posted!

Luana Krause said...

Thanks, Craig. Yes, it should be a blast. I enjoy auditions.