Monday, March 14, 2011

We Blog/Web Log


For all you bloggers out there, check out the A to Z Blogging Challenge. I'm having a blast reading the blogs and learning about other bloggers out here in cyberspace. Make a comment, become a follower, share the love. The blogging universe becomes one big happy family.

You don't need to have a blog to enjoy the challenge. Read a blog and just say hello. The only downside is that you will spend hours on the computer when you should be watering your plants or practicing the cello.

4 comments:

Roland D. Yeomans said...

Always enjoy challenges. But I truly love the cartoon of some posts earlier. I think my brain is starting to spill out facts, too. LOL. I started following your blog, too. Have a great Tuesday, Roland

Luana Krause said...

Hi, Roland! Thanks for reading and following! I will check yours out, too. Blessings.

Jen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm looking forward to the a-z challenge...but I don't know if I'm prepared to spend tons of hours on the computer reading everyone elses! That could take days!

Luana Krause said...

Hi, Jennee: I agree. I don't think anyone could keep up with all the blogs, but we'll do what we can. Hopefully everyone who participates will find it worthwhile. I'm know I'm enjoying it.