Saturday, January 23, 2010

Vince Vaughn Won Me Over

I finally got to see "The Breakup" with Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Aniston. Didn't think I'd like it, but I did. I've never been a Vince Vaughn fan since the mega-bomb "Dodge Ball." For the record, I was forced to see that film with my grandchildren; otherwise you couldn't pay me enough money to watch it. Totally not my style. That movie almost turned me off Ben Stiller, as well. But how can you not totally LOVE Ben Stiller?

Anyway, Vince was terrific in "The Breakup." Surprisingly, as a woman, I was on his side in the the scene where they have their first fight. Jennifer the Super Nag. It was like looking in a mirror. It struck a chord with me because I realized that I sounded just like her. My poor hubby sure puts up with a lot...oy! That movie made me realize that I needed to stop nagging my hubby so much. Give him a break.

I liked that Vince's character changed, but was disheartened that they didn't get back together.

No comments: